Are you ready to build a family life without regrets?
Parenting Backwards is an original video series that you can watch at your own pace. It includes six sessions, between 5 and 15 minutes each, and every session contains helpful printable materials including a session outline for taking notes, discovery questions for digging deeper into the topic or discussing with friends, and insightful worksheets for practicing some of the strategies I'll share in the videos.
- Monster Mom—How to Stop Yelling, and Create a More Peaceful Home
- Look Up—How to Conquer Busyness and Distractions, and Live in the Moment
- Mom Guilt—How to Find Peace of Mind by Embracing God's Grace
- Walk the Talk—How to Raise Kids Who Love the Lord
- Marriage Tips—Why We Need to Remember That Guy Called Dad
- Memory Makers—What Is a Happy Childhood Really Made Of?
I can't wait to see you inside the course!